Open Day 24 February 2018
24 February 2018
Our next Open Day will be on Saturday 24 February! Are interested in studying at Wycliffe Hall? Want to find out more about the various courses including training for Church of England ministry? Then come and visit us!
The choice of where to study and/or to train for ministry is a vitally important one, and we would welcome you to visit us to talk about what we can offer you.
One of the best ways of doing this is to come on one of our Open Days and then you will get a feel for who we are and what it would be like to be part of our community, so that you can decide whether this is the right place for you to come. You will be able to ask us any questions – anything that is important to you is a valid question to ask.
Some Feedback from our last Open Day:
• Excellent mixture of information and 'experience'- with worship in the morning and tours by students..
• Was very holistic - given a good view of the vision, the courses, student perspectives, and living areas. I feel like I have the whole picture and can make a very informed decision!
• I left having felt very welcome and with lots to think about. The students’ panel was particularly helpful and especially having a spouse on the panel helped make couples feel more at home.
Do join us on for our next Open Day book online using the button at the bottom..
If you have any queries please do contact our Admissions Officer, John Michaux or phone 01865 274205 now.
Highlights of the day include:
- Meeting the tutors & current students
- Finding out about specific courses and funding
- Viewing accommodation
- Experiencing worship and getting an understanding of fellowship at Wycliffe Hall
- Exploring the college
You will be able to arrive from 9.30 for a 10.00 start and we aim to finish by 3.30. There is parking at the Hall but we are close to the city centre for bus and train stations and on the bus route from the ‘Park and Ride’ at Oxford Parkway.
(Please remember that Wycliffe Hall can only admit students aged 21 and over)
A 75% refund will be available if cancellation is made at least 4 weeks prior to the start of the event. No refund will be available after this date.
We will refund on the card you paid with and the money will be refund within 10 working day.
- 24 February 2018
- Wycliffe Hall, Oxford
*Additional options may incurr extra charges. Extra costs will be mentioned where applicable.